Pass ADM-201 Test and Become Part of the
Thriving Salesforce Administrator Community
Salesforce is an exponentially growing service provider that helps businesses to improve efficiency and productivity through modern customer relationship management platform. Salesforce services cover key areas like marketing and sales where they established a good reputation for their ability to create impact through innovation and technology.
To work with the SalesForce Certifications platform, professionals are required to have certain skills and experience. The Salesforce Administrator is a key figure involved in making important decisions that affect the work of the whole organization. A successful Salesforce Administrator should have a sound knowledge about company operations and be able to implement infrastructure and software applications to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Salesforce administrators are regarded as professionals who are able to bridge business and technology. They are well versed in Salesforce products and services and able to drive innovations within a company and come up with creative solutions to improve efficiency.
Salesforce estimates that by 2022, their community will generate over 3.3 million new jobs. If you are looking to use these opportunities, then you should acquire Salesforce training and certification.Salesforce Certified Administrator is a credential which is best suited for those who have basic experience in Salesforce.
Salesforce Certified Administrator credential
Getting this certification demonstrates your ability to create dashboards and reports as well as automate workflows, manage data, and more. The ideal candidate should be familiar with the features available to end users and be able to work with configuration options which are available to a Salesforce Administrator. The responsibilities of a Salesforce Administrator include using current Salesforce features to execute administrative functions, respond to business requirements, and maintain a Salesforce organization. To get certified, you will have to pass ADM-201 test.
ADM-201 exam outline
ADM-201 is a 105-minute exam comprising of 60 multiple-choice questions. There aren’t any prerequisites that you should fulfill in order to attempt the exam, but it is highly recommended that you enroll in preparation courses. The successful candidate should possess a solid knowledge in the following areas:
- Organizational Setup: 3%
- User Setup: 7%
- Access and Security: 13%
- Custom and Standard Objects: 14%
- Sales and Marketing Applications: 14%
- Service and Support Applications: 13%
- Collaboration and Activity Management: 3%
- Data Management: 10%
- Analytics-Reports and Dashboards: 10%
- Workflow/Process Automation: 8%
- Desktop and Mobile Administration: 3%
- AppExchance: 2%
To qualify for the Salesforce Certified Administrator certification, you will need a minimum score of 65%. To renew your certification, you are required to complete Trailhead certification maintenance modules three times a year.
Benefits of taking Salesforce ADM-201 exam
If you are looking to get a head start in your Salesforce career and obtain the desired skills to enhance your portfolio, then ADM-201 is definitely worth your time and money. Some of the benefits of taking ADM-201 are:
- Salesforce products and services are recognized worldwide. Salesforce is the creator of the world’s number one CRM. The features, facilities, and functionalities which Salesforce products bring to the table are highly desired by companies. Hence, there is an increasing demand for professionals who are well-versed in Salesforce products and services.
- Salesforce has served the world’s leading and most popular brands and helped them achieve better customer satisfaction. Brands like AirAsia, GO-JEK, AXA, and Changi Consulting trust the services of Salesforce and have used them to establish productive communication between the company and its clients.
- Salesforce utilizes the latest technologies. A certified Salesforce Administrator is able to provide creative solutions with the aid of revolutionary technologies such as AI and Cloud computing. Being Salesforce certified means that you possess advanced problem-solving skills and are able to come up with the best and most ingenious solutions.
Preparation for ADM-201 exam
The products and services that Salesforce offers are widespread and have a variety of features, so ADM-201 is not going to be an easy exam. But thankfully, Salesforce offers a set of extensive training programs and courses that will help you in preparing for the exam. Here are the steps I believe you should take in order to pass your ADM-201 test:
- Use Trailmixes. This platform offers materials that are sufficient to cover up all the exam objectives listed above. Since this is a self-study resource, you can give yourself ample time to ensure that you’ve got a good grasp of the content.
- Salesforce highly recommends that you enroll in a training course prior to the exam. The Administration Essentials for New Admins can be a great point to start for candidates who don’t have much experience in the administration area.
- Your memory capacity is very important in obtaining high scores in ADM-201 test. If you consider yourself a more practical-oriented person, you will definitely benefit from flashcards. Sites like Quizlet offer pre-designed flashcards and study sets for ADM-201. However, I highly recommend that you take the time to create your own flashcards as it will better help the retention of the knowledge.
- Practice with exam questions and answers. It can be pretty cumbersome to find verified and updated questions online, and there’s only a handful of resources where you can get official study guides. However, there are great exam dumps out there. Examsnap offers exam dumps for ADM-201 that are tested by experts. The added advantage here is that all the exam files can be opened with Vumingo Exam Simulator software which allows you to conduct practice exams. Vumingo Exam Simulator is a great tool to enhance your exam performance. Anxiety is a factor that can negatively affect your grades. With the simulator, you will be able to practice under real exam conditions, and your familiarity with the interface can be beneficial.
A Salesforce Administrator receives an average salary of about $66,000 annually. In addition, more and more jobs for Salesforce Administrators are appearing in the industry with every passing year.The Salesforce Certified Administrator credential is not only a great achievement for an employee but also a step for attaining the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator certification. Good luck with your exams!