How to download Facebook videos online ?
Facebook is one of the giant social networking platforms, with nearly 2.38 billion active users. The whole experience of Facebook is just excellent that you get all your personalised posts, videos and even advertisements. Only by scrolling the screens, we fall into the charms of all our favourite things.
If you love football, Facebook brings a post for you. If fitness is your interest, all fitness freak exercises are just in front of you. Hats off to Artificial Intelligence!
Do you enjoy watching videos? Well, all of us do. There are specific crazy videos, tutorials, fitness exercises and also inspirational video content that tempt us to download. But the real problem arises when you what that video offline. You can’t download videos straight away from Facebook. I don’t think it’s pretty good to hunt for mobile apps to download a single video! It’s just frustrating! It becomes terrible if you can’t download videos correctly.
There must be an easy way. Yes, I have found an incredible web application through which you can download all your favourite videos with no great effort. Also, you can download videos without compromising quality! Wondering how? Let’s get into the details.
Why is FB Video Downloader just amazing?
You will fall in love with the overall experience of this web application. It is an amazing online tool to download all your favourite videos from Facebook. It’s a free tool and trust me; you can download unlimited videos with no limitations at all. The interface is straightforward. You need not look for any special software or App. All you need is the URL of the Facebook video you want to download. I further explain to you with step by step instructions.
How to download videos with FB Video Downloader?
You can download your favourite videos from a PC, iphone and all android device.
- Pick out your favourite Facebook video you want to download
- Copy the URL you find in the address bar or find out the URL with a right click on the video.
- If you are using App, click the three dots you find on the top of the video. Now select copy link option.
- Now visit the site fb video downloader
- All you have to do now is to paste the video in the input box
- Click the Download button.
- The whole process will not make more than a few seconds.
- You will find a pop up that shows ” Your FB video is ready to download.”
- Scroll down further
- You will find the Facebook Video downloading option in HD quality
- Once you have completed all these processes, hit download.
- If you are using a PC, you have to choose the storage location.
- All done! Your video will get downloaded.
I hope you remember that Facebook has copyrights. If your downloading videos for your personal purpose, it’s well and good. But if you want to share those video with others, remember to give credits and follow up other rules. I hope you will love this web application. Within seconds you can download videos, and you needn’t be a tech-savvy for it.