Lung and airway diseases and the impact of nose filters
The breathing process doesn’t need any permission from the human mind as it is a natural activity. While breathing no one knows the process our lungs follow until our breathing is bothered and our lungs stop functioning properly. So, any issue that prevents or creates hindrances in the lungs’ functionality is termed as lung disease. In order to get protection from these diseases, it is vital to use the best quality nasal air filters. Basically, 3 types of lung illness are there lung tissue, airway and lung circulation.
Lung tissue diseases
Lungs illness creates scarring and inflammation in your lung tissues, it causes difficulty in the expansion of lungs while breathing.
Common lung tissue illnesses are as follows:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Lung Circulation Diseases
Such diseases are caused by clotting, inflammation, and scarring of the blood vessels of the lungs. One of the most common diseases is pulmonary hypertension. It trends to the high blood pressure in your arteries. Such illnesses are not only responsible for affecting the functions of breathing but also affect your heart’s functioning.
- Make An Exercise Night With Friends And Enjoy Glo’s Online Yoga Classes
- Tech Tips to Help You Stay Healthy
We can understand the reason for this illness from its name. It is caused by narrowing or any kind of blockage of the airways that stops the flow of air and affects the lungs functioning. Some common airway diseases are as follows:
- Repeated infections cause bronchiectasis
- Asthma caused by viral infections, air pollution, allergies.
- Emphysema & Chronic Bronchitis both of these diseases are caused by smoking
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) ma
What are some other respiratory diseases that harm the lungs
- Lung cancer: mainly caused by long-time exposure to polluted air or smoking.
- Tuberculosis: Also termed as lethal infectious illness. Side effects are weight loss, cough, and fever.
- Pneumonia: Bacterial infection.
- Histoplasmosis, Coccidiomycosis, Obesity and hypersensitivity pneumonitis
Check the impact of nasal air filters
We know that there are many precautions available today but the best and widely used prevention is a nasal air filter. Because if we take fresh and filtered air then we can easily stop most of these respiratory diseases. Some of the other precautions suggested by experts are:
- Use nasal air filters while going outside.
- Regular exercises like Yoga, gym
- Cut down pollution
- Remove indoor air pollution
- Maintain vaccinations on time
- Quit smoking
- Avoid going into high polluted areas
- Also avoid going outside in sunny, humid and hot day mostly importantly when the air is highly dense and stagnant
Avoiding the exposure to the contaminated air and pollutants is not easy. So, using protective and safety measures such as invisible air filters are always the best choice to reduce the side effects of air pollution. Not all the air filters keep you away from dangerous pollens, but nasal air filters from Clenare are built with an innovative and advanced filtration system to minimize the danger of viruses, airborne pollution, pollen, and allergens. Using such filters is always beneficial to improve your respiratory health.