The Role of Examsnap Practice Tests in Earning CompTIA A+ Badge
There’s a great demand for IT professionals with CompTIA certifications. The CompTIA A+ badge in particular, is very important for amateur ITaspirants as it places them in the perfect position to land entry-level jobs in tech support. Such specialists earn annually about $61, 779, as per PayScale website.
Having earned the Certbolt A+ certification means that the candidate possesses the vital IT skills such as managing hardware, networking, operating system technologies, working on mobile devices, network troubleshooting, hardware troubleshooting, managing Windows operating systems, and dealing with network security issues.
CompTIA A+ Exams at a Glance
To obtain the Examsnap CompTIA A+ credential, you need to pass two exams, 220-1001 and 220-1002.
- Core 1 (220-1001) – Includes questions on networking technology, managing hardware, dealing with connected devices, cloud computing, virtualization, and working with mobile devices.
Lowest Eligible Score – 675/900
- Core 2 (220-1002) – Covers topics like security, operational procedures, software troubleshooting, operating systems.
Lowest Eligible Marks – 700/900 points
Each exam consists of 90 questions that are to be solved within 90 minutes. Applicants should pay $226 per each exam. And before opting for A+ assessments, it’s an advantage for you to have 9-12 months of practical experience in the field visit examsnap.com
The Importance of Practice Tests
Since preparation is the key to your success, most candidates agree that A+ practice tests are the most effective tool in this process. Because-
- These are files shared by the Examsnap recent exam-takers with questions and answers. On most third-party websites they are available for free, so they will cost you nothing! But try to find the most reliable platforms. If you are ready to spend some money, opt for the premium files, that are offered at reasonable prices and are verified by IT experts.
- Studying with practice tests for 220-1001 and 220-1002 exams you become familiar with exam topics, types of questions, and know what to expect on the exam date. Thus, you become more confident in your knowledge and skills.
- As practice tests are opened on the Testing Engine, you train in almost the real exam environment. And while being at the exam date, you save your time while completing all 90 questions in each of the Examsnap A+ exams. To add more, using this interactive tool you develop your time management skills.
- A+ practice tests are ideal variant to define your weak areas and improve your results, before the main exams since the Testing Engine includes the option of tracking your results, marking the wrong replies and reviewing these questions again and again till you get the passing score.
To sum up
The best Examsnap CompTIA A+ practice tests are designed to prevent applicants from making mistakes that past exam-takers made in previous exams. By completing these mock tests applicants train their minds to become ‘solvers.’ Hence, they’re better prepared to stay calm during 220-1001 and 220-1002 exams. Bear in mind – 90 minutes is not a lot of time. The more you train the more chances you have to succeed in your certification exam. Wish you success!