What is Email Marketing ?
Do you know that what is Email Marketing ? If you are a blogger then it is very important for you to know. Because if you want that if you want the number of readers of your blog to be large or in other words, to increase the traffic of your blog, then you have to know what is email marketing ?
Now the question is what is email marketing ? To know this, you have to read this whole article. Because today we are going to tell you in full detail how is email marketing done?
Hello everyone, Today we will know what is Email Marketing, how it works and some important things to start it. So let’s start.
What is Email Marketing ?
Any kind of marketing which is used primarily by email, is called email marketing. Now it can be understood in a great way by example. Examples are also I have chosen some that are used in real life as use email marketing.
Let’s say if there is a blogger who has lots of email addresses for a lot of people. If the blogger whenever he publishes a new blog post on his blog and links to all those people by email, then he can get a lot of traffic on his blog. This is a live example of email marketing.
You will also be seen on many blogs that they encourage you to subscribe your email address. Except to the rest of the blogs, you can see that at hindipanda we have a box embedded on our blog, in which you can subscribe us by entering an email address.
Now whenever we publish a new blog post on our blog, we send them updates, whatever email addresses are subscribed with us. Actually, we do all these things manually but rather by using some email marketing tools. We will know about them.
Apart from this, email marketing can be used in many other ways. As an affiliate can use email marketing to promote their products. If there is an eCommerce website, then it can use it to increase the engagement of its customers.
Email marketing is also used to provide different types of notifications. As you keep getting updates of your Facebook account on your email. These are all examples of email marketing. In this way you can guess how much email marketing is required for any business.
Why email marketing is used ?
After understand the what is email marketing, now we understand the Why email marketing is used –
Cost – Email marketing is CHEAP, there are no two ways about it. Whether you do it yourself, or through an email marketing agency, marketing to hundreds of consumers via email is going to cost you tiddlywinks compared to other channels of advertising.
Success – Emails can be targeting specifically to the ideal consumer. With this concept in mind, along with email cost-effectiveness, it’s no wonder that email marketing’s ROI often blows other direct marketing strategies out of the water – The trick is that you have to get it right!
Measureability and Flexibility – With the analytics available today it’s easy to track responses to your emails exactly, in order to work out what parts of your campaign are working and what parts aren’t. With this knowledge, you can then react instantly to modify your campaign strategy if need be.
Types of Emails
These are various types of emails which are used for email marketing –
- Marketing Emails
- Transactional Emails
- Operational Emails
These are usually informational or promotional messages sent to people who asked you to keep them updated, such as prospects, clients, reporters, vendors, affiliates, etc. Marketing emails encompass a variety of content, but most are used to send newsletters, sales promotions, announcements, press releases, follow-ups and surveys.
This type of email is usually automated and triggered by your customers’ activities. Examples of transactional emails include welcome messages, order tracking, received payments, registration confirmations, etc.
These are emails with important information about your business, such as holiday closures, maintenance plans, or changes to your service availability. It’s tempting to skip an operational email if you think it won’t impact your sales, but it’s important to be consistent for the sake of trust, engagement, and thoroughness.
How is email marketing done ?
Friends! What is email marketing? Getting information about this topic. How will I tell you in the next post? But, I give you a complete idea. How this process is done or how it is done.
Step 1. – First of all, we have to decide why we have email marketing? That means we have to decide whether to promote a new startup or just to bring traffic to the website. So what kind of content to write to us in the mail or to the target audience. It is necessary to have its planning already ready. So that further our work becomes easier.
Step 2. – At the second stop, we have to build a list. That is, we have to email emails. So, we could send an email to one another. It is important for you to have a blog or a website to collect emails. After that, you can collect mail id in two ways. First, we can put the newsletter form in the widget. Or the easiest way is to give a feature to comment visitors below your article. This way, the id will come along with our dice name.
Step 3. – After just two stops, we will have a lot of email list stores. Now you should start sending emails. but how? It is a very difficult task to manually send mail to so many subscribers. So you think how it can be done. Friends! Email marketing tools are used for this. It can also be called a software. It’s these kind of tools. By using it, we can easily run the campaign.
Meaning, we can design a good template in this tool and add a link to the new post and automatically send email to all the subscribers simultaneously. That too with his name The front reads the email. So he feels like it has been written and written for him. But, with the help of all the process tools. This is a list of some top email marketing software below –
Benefits of Email Marketing
what is Email Marketing ? These are various benefits of Email Marketing. Here is Follows –
- Promote any new business very easily.
- Email marketing can bring huge amounts of traffic to the blog.
- Can update the new product information and the audience about the special offer.
- Email marketing can understand our professional level.
- We can provide customer support by email.
Disadvantages of Email Marketing
After we know that what is Email Marketing, now we discuss some disadvantages or problems of email marketing. Some of the potential problems of email marketing include:
- Spam – commercial email or ‘spam’ irritates consumers. If your messages aren’t targeted to the right people, the recipient may delete your email or unsubscribe. You need to make sure that your email marketing complies with privacy and data protection rules, and that it is properly targeted at people who want to receive it. The ‘click through rate’ for untargeted emails is likely to be very low.
- Undelivered emails – poorly designed emails may not get delivered. Emails that use certain spam keywords in the subject heading or content of the email are likely to be filtered out by email software and internet service providers. If you don’t keep your marketing lists up to date, you will find incorrect email addresses mean your messages won’t reach the right person.
- Design problems – Your email must be designed so that it appears as it should across multiple devices and email providers. You may encounter a trade-off between design and functionality. Some people opt to receive text-only emails, consider how your message will look if this is the case.
- Size issues – files need to be small enough to download quickly. Emails containing many images may take too long to load, losing your audience’s interest.
- Resources and skills – for a successful email campaign you must ensure that you have the right copy, design and marketing list. If you don’t have the time or skills in-house, consider outsourcing some of these elements.
How do you get started with a beginner email marketing ?
If you are a beginner and know about what is Email Marketing and want to start with email marketing, then you follow the steps below.
- Widget the email subscription box on your blog or on the website. (Or use different methods to build your email list such as social media)
- From the very first day, tell your readers or start sending email updates to subscribers, but keep in mind that the emails are not annoying.
- As soon as you think email marketing is doing a great job for you then use a premium email tool or service for your email marketing.
Finally, what we saw today what is Email Marketing ? I hope in Like you always would have liked today’s article too. If you have any questions on any given points mentioned in the post about what is Email Marketing, then comment below and ask. Answering your question will be done soon.