Now the Internet offers dozens of platforms for transactions with cryptocurrency. The most reliable option would be to pick one of the centralized exchanges, for they operate officially and provide client protection. There are other factors to consider when picking an exchange:
- transaction fees;
- the number of assets available;
- the possibility to buy digital assets with a bank card;
- the convenience of trading tools;
- the level of security;
- customer support quality.
We have picked a cryptocurrency exchange that we consider the best concerning all the mentioned parameters – WhiteBIT.
WhiteBIT – A Cheap Cryptocurrency Exchange
WhiteBIT is the largest crypto exchange in Europe that focuses mostly on European countries. It was founded by Ukrainian crypto enthusiasts in 2018 and registered in Estonia. To date (mid-summer 2022), it has over 2 million registered clients from over 150 countries worldwide.
The fee policy on WhiteBIT is transparent and straightforward – 0,10% on all transactions, and it does not matter what amount you exchange. So WhiteBIT is the lowest fees cryptocurrency exchange in Europe. You can deposit your account with a bank card, Qiwi, or AdvCash.
Other advantages of WhiteBIT:
- Novice users will find the exchange’s interface simple and easy to handle from the first try.
- There are over 400 trading pairs available.
- It is easy to register on the WhiteBIT platform.
- KYC verification takes just a few days, sometimes even 24 hours.
- Cyptocurrency exchange low fees – one of the main factors why people use WhiteBIT.
- Attractive affiliate program allows earning interest for bringing a friend to the platform.
- Convenient mobile application.
- Fast transactions.
- High level of security. 96% of users’ investments are kept offline on cold wallets.
- There are some additional services that will be of users’ liking, especially it refers to advanced traders.
Among the exchange’s disadvantages, we may notice a limited number of digital assets available for margin trading, leverage of no more than X20, and users’ accounts being blocked from time to time. The late point is rather an advantage than a disadvantage for complete control over suspicious users’ activities helps to define and cease illegal actions on the platform, which is also of users’ interest.
The platform has a separate blog – White Blog, where they post interesting and valuable information on the crypto market. On the While Blog, you will find helpful guides on how to buy assets if you do it for the first time, how to use a bank card on the platform, how to practice different trading strategies, etc. Educational block and the block with up-and-coming projects in the market are also there on the Blog.
The cheap cryptocurrency exchange WhiteBIT proposes taking advantage of demo trading. It provides demo tokens, which cannot be cashed out or deposited. It is a great opportunity to practice trading for novice and advanced users.