Many people complain that they have oily skin and that it is often next to impossible for them to get rid of that “greasy” appearance. They use face wash extensively to get rid of it, and they think that their oily skin will be enough to moisturize their skin naturally. They not only discard face cream, but they also discard using any other skincare product thinking that enough moisturization is already present.
This is wrong. Just because you have oily skin does not mean you are moisturized too. By cleansing your face with a face wash, only the excess oil is washed off. You are still oily at the cellular level. It is important for you to maintain a healthy balance of natural oil in your cells, it is just that you might have to get rid of the excess oily content at a much faster rate than most people.
Tip: Your skin needs a natural moisture barrier to stay healthy and refreshed. There are many face creams and lip balms for girls that are suitable for oily-skinned people. And, as a user, you will benefit immensely from them.
Where Can You Find Face Cream for Oily Skin?
Before we begin recommending some good products for your oily skin, we would like you to know where you can find them. Based on our interaction with skincare experts, we have come to know that oily skin needs a natural formula for moisturization.
Based on the variety of products in the market, we recommend using Mamaearth Face Cream because of the following features:
- It is Natural and comes with a Non-Toxic Formula:
Mamaearth’s face creams are made of natural ingredients. It does not contain any harmful ingredients like parabens, sulfates, silicones, etc. Even adulterations like the addition of artificial fragrances and dyes are avoided to keep the product authentic.
- Clinical Safety Assurance:
Mamaearth is the first brand in Asia to be awarded the MadeSafe Certification. Every product from this brand is tested by clinical experts and it is only released in the market after being deemed clinically safe. You may note that these products are not tested on animals, ever.
What are the Best Face Creams for Oily Skin?
Here are some of the best options you could have today, as curated by our skincare experts. Please find the list below:
Product 1: Tea Tree Oil-Free Face Moisturizer
People with oily skin often have to deal with issues like acne and pimples, and not to mention redness and irritation. Here are some ingredients that are suitable for their skin type and could help them look more beautiful:
- Tea Tree: Tea tree has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It also helps in keeping the pores disinfected and pimple-free, thus curbing the growth of acne-causing bacteria.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E helps in offering the required nourishment to the skin. It also provides a calming and soothing effect to the skin cells and helps them rejuvenate faster.
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid cleans up the pores and absorbs excess sebum to prevent acne outbreaks. It also helps with removing blackheads and blemishes.
- Black Oats Extract: Black oats extract is enriched with zinc that helps in reducing inflammations. This ingredient also helps in removing excess oil from the surface of the skin so that the outbreak of acne can be prohibited.
- It provides sufficient moisturization without making the skin greasy.
- It removes excess oil from the face.
- It reduces the occurrence of acne and pimples.
Product 2: Ubtan Oil-Free Face Moisturizer
If you have oily skin, the Indian climate may not be your best friend. You would need something that contains natural cleansers, and thus something like Ubtan Oil-Free Face Moisturizer with the following ingredients could help:
- Turmeric: This ingredient has proven immense benefits for centuries. It helps in making the skin glow from within by evening out the skin tone. The ingredient also protects the skin from sun damage and slows premature aging.
- Saffron: It is a powerful antioxidant that makes the skin healthy and radiant. You can also expect this ingredient to provide you with a gentle and soothing effect.
- Soybean Oil: Soybean Oil is rich in Vitamin E that helps in moisturizing the skin. It also creates a moisture barrier to cure inflammations.
- Carrot Root: Carrot root is rich in anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-bacterial properties. It keeps the skin healthy, protects the skin against the harmful rays of the sun, and enhances the overall appearance of the skin.
- Nourishes the skin naturally
- Maintains softness and suppleness
- Brightens skin tone
- Makes the skin radiant and sparkling with radiance
Product 3: Vitamin C Oil-Free Moisturizer
If you have oily skin, you need a formula that can nourish your skin and make you glow without looking greasy. This is where the ingredients present in the Vitamin C Oil-Free Moisturizer come into play.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C protects the skin from harmful rays of the skin. It reduces pigmentation and makes the skin hydrated and bright.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E has excellent healing properties. It helps in fighting the damage caused due to free radicals and makes the skin more elastic.
- Gotu Kola Extract: It is an excellent ingredient that helps in making the skin calm and glowing. It enhances the production of collagen and gently cleans out the impurities and excess sebum. It is also useful in hydrating the skin cells and acting as a strong antioxidant.
- Turmeric Extract: Turmeric helps in removing dark spots and suntan. It also reduces several signs of aging, thus restoring a younger texture of the skin.
- It provides oil-free moisturization.
- It makes the skin glow from within.
- Makes the skin softer and supple.
Note: These products go equally well with lip balm for girls too.
Now you know why a face cream is also needed for people having oily skin. We recommend you go with at least one of these oil-free moisturizers. You may apply it on your face every time you wash your face with the face wash. This will help you to add nourishment to your skin and fight off existing skin problems like acne, pimples, blemishes, and more.
If you use the cream at least twice daily, your skin will be enhanced in no time, and you will be able to look radiant without worrying about excess oil dripping from the tip of your nose. So, what are you waiting for? You should transform your skincare routine today itself and make the best out of the oil-free face cream range from Mamaearth!